We sometimes overlook the foot of our bed. But actually this could be a good bedroom accessories for those who are living in room with a small space. Let’s take a look at what designers are placing at the ends of beds these days.
The foot of the bed can be a high-traffic area. Sometimes there are space constraints, so consider your own room, then check out these ideas for fresh foot-of-the-bed style.
1. Trunk. If you are nostalgic about old-school storage styles, a trunk might be for you. Dual-functioning trunks are great for extra blankets or as makeshift tables.
2. Coffee table. A small table looks perfectly placed in front of a beautiful bed. A small table provides surface area for accessories, picture frames or fresh flowers.
3. Low bench. A low bench is one of the more common furniture pieces used at the foot of a bed. An upholstered or wooden bench is the perfect place to tie shoelaces or throw a blanket on.
4. Desk or vanity. If you are space constrained and really could use a desk, consider the foot of the bed. There are pieces that function as a desk and a vanity in one. Try to find a piece with an open space underneath so a stool can be neatly tucked under.
5. Two-chair sitting area. Two chairs not only look great, but of course provide a cozy area for kicking your feet up or reading a book.