Bathmats are not just for your protection and sanitary purposes, they are also great for bathroom styling and adding a little color or decor into your bath. This is why it is important to always see to it that they are clean and pleasing to the eyes. If you find it hard to clean them, here are some tips to help you.
Rubber Shower Mats: The Bathtub Method
Rubber shower mats can be cleaned in multiple ways, but one of the most convenient methods is by using your bathtub:
- Lift up your rubber shower mat so that it no longer adheres to the floor via the suction cups. Lay it at the bottom of the tub.
- Then, fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Put on gloves and add two cups of chlorine bleach to the bathwater.
- Scrub your bathmat with a clean bristly brush.
- When you have scrubbed the entire mat (top and bottom), drain the water from the tub, and give both the tub and the mat a good rinse.
Read full article at http://www.cleanipedia.me/en/bathroom-kitchen/how-to-clean-your-shower-mats1